Does cash flow cause you a constant headache?
2nd January 2019
Recent surveys report that 52% of SME business owners said that poor cashflow was their biggest concern and that the fear of running out of cash was a major cause of stress and anxiety.
Cashflow can be particularly tight in the New Year following a Christmas break and with a slower start to the year, but with bills still to pay.
At SME Finance Partners, our team of Finance Directors have the experience and expertise to help business owners through any cash flow difficulties. We work with business owners, supporting them and removing cash flow pressures by:
- – Quantifying the amount and timing of any cash shortfall
- – Developing a cash management plan to overcome any short term difficulties
- – Engaging with key stakeholders like the bank, funders, suppliers & HMRC to secure their support which is often essential
- – Identifying the main factors causing cash problems and plans to address these
- – Securing the funding needed to get things back on track
If you are a business owner facing a challenging start to the New Year help is at hand so please get in touch.